Bangkok is a mesmerizing and exciting metropolis city where you will find a mishmash of cultures, adventures, sights or anarchy. There are several sights of interest in the city such as Grand Palace Bangkok, Wat Phra Kaew, etc. To explore the Grand Palace download the Bangkok Grand Palace Mobile Tour App on your smartphone.
Bangkok Grand Palace is huge in size and a Buddhist temple known as Wat Phra Kaew is situated within this palace. It is the most sacred temple in Thailand and houses the famous Emerald Buddha, which is an utmost holy sculpture in the country. The Royal Palace Bangkok is full of marvelous European inspired architecture with exquisite detailing on fabulous structures. It was the royal residence of King and Queen of Thailand, but they left the Grand Palace in the twentieth century. Many parts of the palace are still restricted to the public.
Main features of the Grand Palace app are:
- The app has 3D map which guides you throughout the palace at every monument and also avoids getting lost.
- The app has nice audio explaining about the monument. Transcripts are also available so if someone likes to read he can enjoy.
- There are awesome images inside the app which you can share with family and friends.
- The app shows a list of monuments inside the Grand Palace so you get to know about all the monuments
- The app has important tips you should follow before visiting Grand Palace.
- The greatest thing the app, it works offline so you don’t need an internet connection while you are inside the Palace.
With Grand Palace app, you can get complete information about the Royal Palace, Bangkok and your trip will be more interesting. This app works even without the internet connection so no need to worry if your phone is away from Wi-Fi/ the internet. Although Grand Palace Bangkok and Wat Phra kaew are situated in the same boundary, their style of architecture differs a lot. In the Bangkok Grand Palace, you can also visit Boromabiman Hall, which is the residence of King Rama and Amarinda Hall which is the hall of justice. Make sure to dress properly in the temple, men must wear socks and women must be dressed properly.
Get in touch with us
– Manoj Ganguli | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 (508) 801 0856 | +91 9833733268