Bangkok has emerged as one of the most visited tourist spots in the past few years. It is a city filled with hustle and bustle with excellent nightlife and amazing places of interest to visit. Most famous places to visit in Bangkok is the Grand Palace, which was home to the Royals until the twentieth century. There is an app available that will help you to explore Grand Palace, Bangkok.
This Palace has awesome European architecture done, while the temple was built within the Palace is made in different style. Wat Phra Kaew is the holy temple built within the Palace grounds and it has the most sacred Emerald Buddha statue, which is considered to be very auspicious for Thai people. Grand Palace Thailand is still used to host various Royal ceremonies every year. Situated on the banks of the river Chao Phraya it is designed into several halls and buildings with gardens, courtyards and lawns. Make sure to find out the opening hours of Grand Palace Bangkok before planning the visit.
When you visit the Palace make sure to download the Bangkok Grand Palace Audio Tour Guide mobile app. The Bangkok Grand Palace Tour app, which guides you through the whole Palace. Use it on Apple or Android and enjoy a smooth vacation.
The app has following features are:
- This amazing app is awesome with easy to use functions and user-friendly.
- Interesting images of places of interest are added in the app.
- The app has superb audio with transcripts about historical importance and related stories.
- The Bangkok Grand Palace Audio Tour Guide app has maps of all the tourist spots which allow ease of exploration without feeling lost.
Grand Palace Thailand is about 200 years old and has evolved since it was first built. The Grand Palace is partially open to the public and some areas of the Royal Family are still restricted even though no one from king’s family stays there. Opening hours of Grand Palace Bangkok are from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm, so make sure to plan your visit accordingly and wear modest clothes with no flip-flops or sandals.
Get in touch
– Manoj Ganguli | email@example.com | +1 (508) 801 0856 | +91 9833733268