Have you heard about the most iconic building in Bangkok, Thailand? It is the Grand Palace Bangkok, which is a Royal Palace of the King and his family. It has a temple Wat Phra Keaw Bangkok, built within its grounds, which has the most sacred sculpture of Thailand, the Emerald Buddha. Grand Palace entry fee is charged at the entrance, which gives you access to the palace buildings.Wat Phra Kaew admission fee is 500 Baht. The building has exquisite craftsmanship with grand sculptures lined in the palace. Grand Palace, Bangkok entrance fee is must to visit the place and the particular dress code is required for the entry.
The App has numerous features as listed below
- The app has nice photographs of the various monuments of Grand Palace which you can carry and share with family and friends.
- It has 3D maps so don’t miss any monument and also you don’t get lost.
- It works offline so once you have downloaded the app you don’t need any internet connection to enjoy the tour.
- It has nice descriptive audio, transcript if wanna enjoy reading as well.
Grand Palace, Bangkok entry fee is very reasonable considering the magnificence of the place. Wat Phra Kaew, Bangkok is sacred for all the Thai people due to thepresence of Emerald Buddha within the temple. Wat Phra Kaew admission fee is payable one time and gives you access to all the open places in the palace. Grand palace entry fee is payable during 8.30am to 3.30 pm which are the visiting hours of the Grand Palace.
Get in touch
– Manoj Ganguli | email@example.com | +1 (508) 801 0856 | +91 9833733268