Have you heard of the Grand Palace, the most iconic building in Bangkok, Thailand? It’s the royal palace for Thailand’s king and the royal family, and houses the sacred Temple of the Emerald Buddha. The temple, known locally as Wat Phra Keaw, is home to the Emerald Buddha statue. To visit the Grand Palace and see the statue, you only need a single ticket. This all-inclusive pass gives you access to the Palace grounds and all temples and buildings open to the public within it. The fee is a very reasonable 500 Bhat, and the entrance is open from 8:30am to 3:30pm. To enter the grounds, you will need appropriate clothing and footwear. You can get more details here.
Do you wish you had all of this information easily on hand when you travel? Eliminate all need for paper, heavy guidebooks, or unhelpful brochures by downloading the Bangkok Grand Palace App on your phone. It’s available for both Apple and Android phones. The app will give you:
- Tips, tricks, and “know before you go” information that you need to plan to your visit
- Information on tickets, hours, dress codes, and more
- Total offline functionality – no need for wifi or data to use
- Total hands-free flexibility – simply hit ‘play audio’ and listen
- A true tour guide – audio player functionality, enthralling stories, read-along transcripts, and accompanying photos
- 3D map – so there’s no chance of getting lost
Grand Palace, Bangkok entry fee is very reasonable considering the magnificence of the place. Wat Phra Kaew, Bangkok is sacred for all the Thai people due to the presence of Emerald Buddha within the temple. Wat Phra Kaew admission fee is payable one time and gives you access to all the open places in the palace. Grand palace entry fee is payable during 8.30am to 3.30 pm which are the visiting hours of the Grand Palace.
Get in touch
– Manoj Ganguli | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 (508) 801 0856 | +91 9833733268