The Grand Palace Bangkok, Thailand is a fascinating tourism spot with exquisite sculptures and intricate carvings done within the palace halls. You will be awestruck by the beauty of the palace lined with several royal buildings. Wat Phra Kaew is the main Buddhist temple in the palace grounds which houses the Emerald Buddha, who is supremely worshiped in the country. The Grand Palace Bangkok is the most iconic building with Emerald Buddha carved out of a single block of green jadeite. The temple was built by King Rama 1 who enshrined the sculpture as a mark Thailand’s being retained as a nation.
To learn more about the Grand Palace Bangkok, download the Bangkok Grand Palace Mobile Tour Guide App. This app is your step-by-step tour guide to help you explore the whole palace in an attractive manner. This app is available for both Apple and Android.
Main features of this app are:
- Gives you voice tours with great audios and transcripts, revealing finest narratives and must see sights of the whole Grand Palace.
- It is developed with the help of local experts who are indigenous to the Grand Palace and know it thoroughly.
- It is a user-friendly app which can be used offline without the internet.
- An offline, high-resolution3D map is the app for accurate instructions on exploring the palace.
- Images and transcripts written about each monument give you easy access to the sight.
The Grand Palace Bangkok does not house monks anymore and the royal family had left the palace around 150 years back. Green Buddha located in the Wat Phra Kaew has three ceremonies annually in which clothes of the image are change d by the King according to the season. The Grand Palace Thailand is a spectacular landmark which is the pride of the Thai people due to its awesome craftsmanship and creativity.
Get in touch
– Manoj Ganguli | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 (508) 801 0856 | +91 9833733268