If you are visiting Bangkok this summer, then don’t miss visiting Wat Phra Kaew, which is home to Emerald Buddha, the Palladium of Thai Kingdom. Using Bangkok Grand Palace Mobile Tour App will help you to explore the entire Palace. With such a smart app on your palm, you don’t miss any part of your tour and explore everything properly.
The sculpture of Emerald Buddha is most valued and revered in the country due to the prediction, that it brings prosperity to whichever country it is enshrined in. The figurine of Buddha is crafted in meditating seated posture, fabricated in precious Jade or Emerald stone, with clothes made of Gold. The statue is about 26 inches in height and is located inside the Jade Buddha temple situated on the grounds of the Grand Palace. Buddha statue is crafted in Thai Emerald and is a sight to behold forever.
To get more information on the Temples, Emerald Buddha and Grand Palace, you can download the Bangkok Grand Palace Mobile tour app which guides you with essential details regarding all the places inside the Grand Palace. The app is available for both Apple and Android.
Some features of the app are:
- The app has 3D map which guides you throughout the Palace so you don’t miss any monument. With this 3D map, you won’t get lost inside the Palace.
- The app is packed with awesome images which you can share with family and friends.
- It has nice audio explaining about each place. Scripts are also available so if someone likes to read, he can enjoy the scripts.
- Don’t have a steady internet connection while traveling? Don’t worry, this app works even without the internet.
- The app has certain tips before you visit Grand Palace, very crucial info.
- The app has pare-defined path to follow, you can also follow your own path.
- No need to pay huge amounts to the guides, who don’t even provide full information, this app becomes your guide.
The Emerald Buddha sculpture is known as ‘Emerald’ due to its green color, whereas it has been crafted in Jade stone. Thai Emerald Buddha has been carved out of a single jade stone block and enshrined in Wat Phra Kaew. The Jade Buddha temple is a very holy place and tourists from all over the world visit to witness beautiful architecture of the temple and palace.