Bangkok is a mesmerizing and exciting metropolis city where you will find a mishmash of cultures, adventures, and sights… or anarchy! There are several sights of interest in the city such as the Grand Palace Bangkok, Wat Phra Kaew, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and more. To explore the Grand Palace (and other sites in the Grand Palace compound) download the Bangkok Grand Palace Mobile Tour App on your smartphone.
Bangkok Grand Palace is huge in size and a Buddhist temple known as the Wat Phra Kaew is situated within this palace. It is the most sacred temple in Thailand and houses the famous Emerald Buddha, the utmost holy sculpture in the country. The Royal Palace Bangkok is full of marvelous European-inspired architecture with exquisite detailing on fabulous structures. Although the Grand Palace Bangkok and Wat Phra Kaew are situated in the same boundary, their style of architecture differs a lot. Wat Phra Kaew is distinctly Asian-inspired and a traditional Thai-style shrine. In the Bangkok Grand Palace compound, you can also visit Boromabiman Hall, which is the residence of King Rama, and Amarinda Hall which is the Hall of Justice.
A mobile application has been designed to guide you through the Grand Palace Bangkok. The app works for both Apple and Android phones. It substitutes for a tour guide, a guide book, and even the site audio guide, since it provides the same features – and more!
The main features of the Grand Palace app are:
- 3D map which guides you throughout the palace to every monument (and ensures you don’t get lost!)
- Clear and engaging audio for each monument. (Transcripts are also available for those who prefer to read!)
- Awesome images within the app which you can share with family and friends.
- List of monuments inside the Grand Palace so you can choose your own path if you wish.
- The app has important tips you should follow before visiting Grand Palace.
- The greatest thing the app: it works offline so you don’t need an internet connection while you are inside the Grand Palace!
With the Grand Palace app, you can learn compelling stories about the Royal Palace, Bangkok that will make this visit the highlight of your trip. This app works even without internet connection so there’s no need to worry if your phone is away from Wi-Fi/internet. Make sure you download the app today to make the most of your visit – you won’t need to worry about getting any other guides to supplement or doing any other research before you go! Simply download and relax.
Get in touch with us
– Manoj Ganguli | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 (508) 801 0856 | +91 9833733268