Bangkok city is a city with a mishmash of cultures, vibrant nightlife and fabulous tourist spots. The city has many wonderful tourist attractions. The Thailand Grand Palace is the most interesting place to visit in Bangkok city. There is a mobile app available which guides you throughout the Grand Palace. The app gives you a pre-defined path to follow so you don’t miss any monument. You can also follow your own path.
Do you wish that you had all this information with you during your visit to the palace? Yes, there is an app available which acts as your personal tour guide. With Bangkok Grand Palace tour guide app get all the required information at your fingertips. The app is available for both Android and Apple.
Some amazing features of this app are:
- The app has nice images which you can share with family and friends.
- It has 3-D maps so you don’t get lost and witness every monument.
- Nice audio describing every monument. Scripts for the audio are also available, so if someone likes to read he can enjoy.
- Very importantly the app has travel tips so you can be cautious about certain things inside the Grand Palace.
- The app works without any internet connectivity, so you don’t have to worry for internet while enjoying the tour.
Bangkok is home to many temples and museums. The Thailand Grand Palace was home to Thai King and his courtesans . The palace has government departments like Mint, War Ministry and state departments. The palace complex continues to be the spiritual heart of the Thailand Kingdom. Temple of Emerald Buddha is the main attraction of the Grand Palace, which is situated in the palace grounds. Emerald Buddha opening hours are from 8.30am to 3.30pm, during which you can witness the amazing sculpture of jade Buddha statues carved out of a single block of Jade stone.
Thailand Grand Palace is a mystical place with mesmerizing architecture and intricate carvings done in many places. Temple of Emerald Buddha is very sacred for all the Thai people and it is highly revered by all Buddhists. Tickets for the Palace are available during Emerald Buddha opening hours and you can explore the place completely with an app as your guide.
Check out the Travel tips before visiting and have an amazing visit !!!
Get in touch with us
– Manoj Ganguli | email@example.com | +1 (508) 801 0856 | +91 9833733268