Bangkok is becoming the emerging tourist country with Grand Palace Bangkok as a famous tourist spot. With many famous temples and monuments this country becoming the interesting place to visit. One of the popular places to visit is Royal Palace Bangkok. To enjoy the Bangkok grand palace tour there is an app available for both Apple and Android. The awesome temples and monuments attract the tourists and people from worldwide visit this famous temple.
To explore the Grand Palace Bangkok along with the history and significance of each monument you need the Grand Palace Bangkok Tour guide. The app has nice stories for Emerald Buddha. The Emerald Buddha is considered as a sacred idol and people consider it as a reason for their prosperity. Every year the palace hosts a number of royal ceremonies. With this app, you can enjoy a hassle-free tour of Grand Palace.
- The app has 3D maps helps to explore each monument and you don’t get lost.
- There are nice stories in the app and explained with nice studio recorded voice.
- If you like to read, the stories are available as transcripts also.
- There are nice images of each monument and you can share with family and friends also.
- More importantly, the app works without the internet connection, so you don’t need any data while visiting the Palace.
- There is a list of places in the app so you don’t miss out any monument.
The Royal palace Bangkok is 200 years old and its standing still becoming a famous tourist attraction in Bangkok. There is a strict dress code inside the Grand Palace, you have to be modestly dressed. If you are not properly dressed you will be provided with a proper dress at the entrance but you have to keep your credit card as a security. The palace is open from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. so reach the palace early to visit the Palace.
For more information, please contact